Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day in the Life of Sister Louise


My Chatterbox couldn’t get a reservation at any of the restaurants to which he wanted to take me, so in the event, V-Day came a day early and we went to Hunan on the Pimlico Rd last night...

It’s the sort of place where you try and wedge a napkin under the table leg to stop it wobbling and three waiters come to your rescue to do it for you. It’s rather like a large dinner party, in that there is no menu, you tell the chef what you don’t eat and a little of everything you do eat, lands on your table shortly afterwards…it was fun…and thoughtful as Chatterbox knows I have a fear of Menu decisions.

A card has just arrived from ‘My Secret Admirer’. Having been told to look out for the post however, he’s really my ‘Not So Secret Admirer’. But I can live with that.

Happy Valentine’s Day!! Tell us about yours!!

3 comments:

LZM said...

Lucky You - Two men who want you to be your Valentine! Hope you are treated by one of them tonight too..!

Sister Louise said...

Ah no! It was Chatterbox who made me look out for the post! Just the one admirer!

Anonymous said...

I apologise in advance for my remark - but the only thing red I got for Valentine's Day was my period! Lovely!