Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bah Humbug!


Valentines day is classed along with Christmas and New Year in my book and I say BAH HUMBUG to the lot of them!

Well that is until some lovely boy sends me flowers and or a card. This year I have nothing (although the post hadn’t been when I left home) so I will be in a fairly quiet mood all day long until I get home later tonight with a spark of hope in my heart that there might be something there for me. When there isn’t I shall be taking myself straight to bed to end the day as a bad lot!

My bad mood is exacerbated this year by my ‘single girl’s best friend’ (the electric blanket) - dying on me last night and the fact that the boy I live with has asked me not to come home too early as he is having a romantic meal in. Oh and Bad Mannered Boy claimed to adore me over the weekend. These are not the actions, or rather non actions, of a devoted boy…..

1 comment:

Huw said...

I had to spend Valentine's night on someone's sofa, as I had graciously agreed to my housemate's request that I not come back and disturb his evening of luuuurve. I don't pay him any rent, so I have to bow to his demands occasionally...