Monday, July 02, 2007

Blue Moon

Am highly entertained by life’s little coincidences. My colleague just handed me a card (she is not familiar with the blog). It’s a promotional leaflet from a film company. She was taken with this fact inside…

It says on the front “Happy Blue Moon” and inside it says “A Blue Moon occurs when there are 2 full moons within one calendar month. Only 41 months per century has a double full moon – June is one of those rare months, so this Saturday (it was actually this weekend June 30th) make sure you are doing something you would only do once in a blue moon!”

I’m not making it up, I swear. So I saw Blue Moon on the Saturday when there was a Blue Moon… on the weekend that I met his friends and family... which, in itself was a happy weekend but sadly, I believe, will be a once in a blue moon event!

No comments: